Monday, August 16, 2010

Foundation Baking starts here Part 2~~

My baking buddy and i were looking forward to 2nd lesson which is all about chiffons..  I enjoyed the 2nd lesson more than lesson 1. probably cos of lesser washing. i remembered i smelt of Butter after the 1st class! its the 1st time i felt smelly also.. haha .

We have baked pandan, banana and citrus chiffon cake. n which one we like best????

Citrus Chiffon Cake ( refreshing orange mixed with lemon zest) followed by Banana.

Since my uncle is going to hold house warming this sunday, i am going to bake this citrus chiffon cake again. Before that, i will make an attempt 1st.. u know la.. Practice Made Perfect!

if u all want a chiffon cake recipe, u can view



P/s: I am sorry that i am unable to share this recipe at the moment. if u want to try out, drop me a email and i will try to do something for ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment