Sunday, September 5, 2010

Delimma

Tdy is the 1st day of a brand new weekend again except it is going to be exceptionally short this time with Hari Raya Puasa falls on Friday! thats would means Holiday for all of us!

I had been busy baking non stop over the weekend till i was utterly exhausted! damn.... but then i am glad the final product won many praise....

The thought of setting up part time has been harbouring my mind for quite some time.. i aint doing this for money ( since i am working full time) but for the Passion and Interest! .The amazing designs of sugarcraft which i have learnt during the Wilton Cake Decorating Course and sugarcraft magazine has spurred me to start practicing on what i have learnt... no doubt it will be pretty time consuming. but the end products are defineity astonishing!

 I have told my Hubby ( aka Mr Baker) of it and he is supportive of the idea and called me to quickly settle down a webby and start transfering all my best product over to there.. I (as Mrs Baker) has been hestiating as setting up a webby isnt easy as ABC! i have to design the webby and then getting best shots out of my final products.. OMG... its alot of hardwork and aint easy in doing all these alone..  Beside i have NO IDEA on how to design a website like others...  So, this will be a real battling within myself.. should i go ahead or not?

My bestie's wedding is just around the corner..and if i am serious in starting the line, i should start practicing now and 'pubiclize' through my bestie's wedding.. should i do it? i am still considering...

No comments:

Post a Comment