Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brownies

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net









I reached home quite early today and found that i have a little time on hands thus decide to bake some brownies. was chatting with grace that i am going to bake and she email me her receipe immediately and said hers is pretty good.

The steps are pretty simple. melt the butter, mix here and there.. tata. the final product.

true enough the product is good! :) Thanks Grace for that. i will not share the receipe in this case :)

it is a pity that i didnt have enough chocolate conventure, otherwise i will make a better chocolate granache. also find that its pretty late now. so i am also lazy to beat the icing and just pour over the cakes.


will try again this weekend to share with my colleagues then!

Breakfast for my hubby and me tomorrow! :)

Note: i save those edges of the cakes for ice cream so nothing is wasted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment